- MuscleBlaze Raw Whey Protein in an unsweetened and unflavoured protein supplement which can be used in whichever way the customer wants – different flavors for each serving, protein cake, protein bar, protein smoothie, etc
- It delivers 24g protein and 5.2g BCAA per serving (30g) making it a highly effective product for muscle synthesis and gain
- Helps to build lean muscle, enhances recovery, and reduces muscle loss
- Minimal processing ensures the nutrients of the Whey protein are preserved as in the original Whey Protein powder
- Multiple Tests guarantee the purity of Whey Protein Concentrate in MuscleBlaze Raw Whey health supplement powder
Per 30gm of 33 servings Contains*
- 24 g of Protein
- 5.2 g of BCAA
- 11.2 g of EAA
- 4.2 g of Glutamic acid
- 117.9 of Kcal
WHEN TO CONSUME MUSCLEBLAZE RAW WHEY PROTEIN?
To get the best of your raw whey protein it is crucial to consume it in the right amount and at the right time. Here is the right of the 3 right timings to consume MuscleBlaze Raw Whey protein.
In the Morning
Raw whey protein is easy to digest. It supplies sufficient amino acids to muscles in order to prevent muscle breakdown. This is the reason why it is best to consume it right after you wake up, as your breakfast.
Taking raw whey protein immediately post-workout is considered the best time because your muscles go through a lot of stress during the workout and for their repair and growth, it is essential to fuel your muscles with proper nutrition. And raw whey protein is the ideal choice; it is a quick-acting protein that will boost the recovery process.
Taking Raw Whey protein at bedtime provides your resting body with all the necessary amino acids. When your body is at rest, it builds and repairs muscle tissues. Hence having raw whey protein before sleeping delivers the required amount of amino acids to the recovering body muscles.